Our client is a leading global provider of payment risk management solutions in due diligence, compliance, and fraud protection for members of the payments value chain. They are a preferred provider to the card networks, acquirers, independent sales organizations (ISOs), payment service providers and merchants, among others. Expand your Fintech experience by joining a team of pros in a brilliant project and grow your career at Softon Digital.
Technical Stack/Tech Aptitude
• Coding Java based applications.
• Familiarity with AMPQ tools like RabbitMQ and ActiveMQ.
• NoSQL and SQL data stores.
• Docker & Kubernetes experience would be a plus.
• Optimally 2+ years working experience with Java.
• Motivated and willing to learn about a new business domain and be willing to explore new technologies and trends.
• Should have knowledge regarding website design and usability.
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical peers.
SoftonDigital is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.