Our client an events ticketing company focused on family entertainment, their primary business application is an ASP.NET web app that uses AngularJS 1.x on the front-end and SQL Server for its primary database. Plan and execute the migration of systems from the data center to AWS, on-going operational support to implement auto-scaling, failover, and assist with a transition to Infrastructure-As-Code. Are you familiar with managing the Microsoft server stack in the AWS environment? Join a team of pros all over the world working on an interesting and exciting project.
Technical Stack/Tech Aptitude
• AWS: Migration of systems from the data center to AWS.
• DevOps: Implement auto-scaling, failover, and assist with a transition to Infrastructure-As-Code.
• Microsoft server stack in AWS environment.
• Direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production.
• Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices.
• Designing, implementing and testing agreed-upon infrastructures.
• Prioritizing requests from operations, development and product teams.
• Agile methodologies.
• English level proper to work with a US team.
SoftonDigital is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.