Location: Anywhere in Costa Rica
About our projects: We are often on boarding projects in different industries like fitness, Fintech,Entertainment, Healthcare and many others, using technologies such as IoT, Web & Mobile Development, Agile Methodologies, world class clients and along top regional talent and senior peers, tons of learning fora Junior Project Manager plus great benefits.
• Compile data, and create reports for each project.
• Validate New Hires. Review of RecruitLoop interview videos, to validate the first filter in the process.
• Collect status from different resources for Client Accounts.
• Updating and / or creating utility and capacity reports.
• Assistance in the management of fixed projects of smaller magnitude (Small and medium).
• Keep fixed project tickets “on track” and have the ability to communicate any red flag or eventualitythat needs attention.
• Assist in the creation of a project plan according to information given by Senior PM.
• Create custom Gantt Charts for proposals.
• Availability to enter into new hybrid projects, with Senior PM supervision, at any stage of the SDLC.
• Follow-up of staff augmentation accounts.
• Basic knowledge of Agile Methodologies, or willing to learn on the go.
• Good English Level (Able to communicate and understand the language).
• Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience in report design and project documentation.
• Knowledge or experience in project management tools such as Jira, Trello, Target Process, etc. (If not,willing to learn)
• Good communication skills.
• Experience as a developer is a plus.