As Senior Software Developer you’ll report directly to our Associate Director, Software Development, as you build digital products for high-profile enterprise clients. With plenty of technical challenges and opportunities to learn as you go, you’ll work as part of our autonomous, Agile teams to develop new tools for our client.
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Integrate external data sources and data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications
• Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and Software Engineering principles
• 5+ years industry experience as a LAMP developer with emphasis on object oriented PHP and a strong understanding of MVC design patterns
• Experience upgrading older PHP (5.x) applications to PHP 7.x or PHP 8
• Experience with Symfony is highly desired
Softon Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.