Location: Anywhere in Costa Rica
• Node.js, ExpressJS, Handlebars
• Responsive Web Development using HTML5, SOM, CSS3, LESS and SASS
• Experience in native Application development using Objective-C for iOS and Java for Android is a plus.
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) including EC2/VPC environment setup, CloudFront, Amazon RDS, IAM, SNS, SES, SQS, CloudWatch
• NPM along with AWS SDK, Promises, SOAP-NTLM
• SOAP and RESTful APIs and XML
• MS SQL Server, Sequelize API
• Java web-based applications, J2EE and Tomcat
• SSRS Reporting Server, Stored Procedures and Views for reporting
• Report Design
• Entrust multi-factor authentication
• User experience, usability, responsive user interface design
• Accessibility / WAI-ARIA design
• Wireframing, Photoshop
• Jira, Git, GitHub, BitBucket
• Test automation using scripting
• Load, performance, regression and accessibility testing
• Cross browser and cross device testing
The platform will provide credit unions with the infrastructure, integration capabilities and solutions they need to dramatically accelerate their digital roadmaps and create greater value for their members across iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop web experiences.
The Digital Services Platform is unique in that it provides an open platform upon which a wide variety of application developers can collaborate with credit unions to bring to market new and innovative features very quickly and all within a single, cohesive user experience offered by and supporting the branding of each credit union. New features introduced to the platform may be related to banking, payments, account opening, lending, budgeting, shopping, purchasing, financial education, wealth management or any number of other functional areas.