Location: Anywhere in Costa Rica
Contract Length: 6 Months
• Node.js, ExpressJS, Handlebars
• Responsive Web Development using HTML5, SOM, CSS3, LESS and SASS
• Native Application development using Objective-C for iOS and Java for Android
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) including EC2/VPC environment setup, CloudFront, Amazon RDS, IAM, SNS, SES, SQS, CloudWatch
• NPM along with AWS SDK, Promises, SOAP-NTLM
• SOAP and RESTful APIs and XML
• MS SQL Server, Sequelize API
• Java web-based applications, J2EE and Tomcat
• SSRS Reporting Server, Stored Procedures and Views for reporting
• Report Design
• Entrust multi-factor authentication
• User experience, usability, responsive user interface design
• Accessibility / WAI-ARIA design
• Wireframing, Photoshop
• Jira, Git, GitHub, BitBucket
• Test automation using scripting
• Load, performance, regression and accessibility testing
• Cross browser and cross device testing
The platform will provide credit unions with the infrastructure, integration capabilities and solutions they need to dramatically accelerate their digital roadmaps and create greater value for their members across iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop web experiences.
The Digital Services Platform is unique in that it provides an open platform upon which a wide variety of application developers can collaborate with credit unions to bring to market new and innovative features very quickly and all within a single, cohesive user experience offered by and supporting the branding of each credit union. New features introduced to the platform may be related to banking, payments, account opening, lending, budgeting, shopping, purchasing, financial education, wealth management or any number of other functional areas.
The Digital Services Platform is a multi-tenant, cloud based solution and provides the front-end and server side infrastructure required to deploy new features. The DSP provides built-in capabilities for user authentication, integration to backend systems, as well as entitlements, messaging, alerts, logging, analytics and reporting services.
Development of the platform began on 2017.